Fast Online Poker Games
Zoom Cash Games and Tournaments: More poker, less time!
Zoom poker is the fast-paced cash game and tournament format where your opponents change every hand. This is because you play against a pool of players, instead of fixed opponents on one table.
Here’s how it works:
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be moved to a new hand, at a new table.
- You can fold at any point when you are facing a bet. You can even click ‘Fast Fold’, which allows you to fold before it’s your turn to act.
- Watch the end of a hand play out by holding the CTRL key when you the click the Fold button
- Available across Hold’em cash games and tournaments. You can even play for free!
Zoom is available to play now on desktop and mobile. Download the free software if you haven’t already done so, and you’ll be ready to play in minutes.
More on How Zoom Works:
- For cash games, choose your game and stake level in the Zoom lobby, located under the ‘Zoom’ tab. Click ‘Join Game’ (desktop) or ‘Play Now’ (mobile) to get started.
- You’ll be asked to choose your buy-in amount and, if you click on the ‘More Buy-in Options’ button, the number of tables you would like to play. Zoom is much faster than our regular tables, so we recommend you start with just one. When you get more comfortable, you can join up to four Zoom tables at once.
- When you click OK, you will be randomly seated with a set of players from your chosen game. Your first hand will usually be from the big blind. For every subsequent hand you will be seated randomly.
- For Zoom tournaments, locate the tourney you want to play under the ‘Tournaments’ tab.
- Regardless of whether you play a Zoom cash game or tourney, if at any time you don’t want to play your hand, and you do not have an option to check, you can use the ‘Fast Fold’ button to fold instantly. If you clicked ‘Fast Fold’, or fold at any other point in the hand, you will instantly be dealt into a new hand, with new opponents. In a Zoom cash game, you are playing as part of a pool of players who have selected to play Zoom in that game and at those stakes. In a Zoom tournament, you are part of the group of players who registered for that event.
- Players are seated randomly for each hand, and the blinds are then set based on who at the table has been the big blind least often. This way, in the long run everyone pays the big blind the same percentage of the time.
- You can chose to stay at the table and watch the end of a hand, even after you fold, by holding the CTRL key when you the click the Fold button. If you use ‘Fast Fold’ however, you will be unable to remain on that table and watch the end of the hand (the ‘Fast Fold’ button is specifically there to move you quickly to another table).
- There are also options available to try different Zoom table animations. You can find these via ‘Settings’ (desktop only).
We're always keen to improve new game features by listening to your feedback. Therefore please let us know if you experience any issues while playing Zoom, or if you have any comments. Simply contact Support with your feedback.