Get ready for some three-point prizes! There’s $100,000 available to win in each state, so hit the marks and play these IGT slot favorites!
How it Works:
|Draw Entries||Eligible Games (where applicable)|
2 tickets per $10 wager
1 ticket per $10 wager
Cash EruptionCatsDa Vinci Diamonds
Lucky Larry Lobstermania II
Multi-Hand Blackjack Surrender
Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin
When:The promotion will take place over a period of 10 days: March 1, 2023 – March 8, 2023.Draw takes place on March 13, 2023 at 3pm ET.
Prize: $100k+ prize pool divided amongst winners
NO PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.A PURCHASE OR WAGER OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. COMPLETION OF AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND PARTICIPANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. The Promotion: The details of the Promotion and the Draw during the Promotional Period are as follows:
|Promotion Name||IGT Presenting – March Mania|
|Territory & Time Zone||Pennsylvania, Michigan and New Jersey Eastern Time (ET)|
Da Vinci Diamonds
Lucky Larry Lobstermania II
Multi-Hand Blackjack Surrender
Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin
|Promotion Period||March 1 – 8 2023|
|Minimum Wager Amount||$10|
|Maximum Number of Entries per player per draw per participating operator||500|
|Prizes per draw||$100k+ prize pool divided amongst winners|
|Draw Date/ Time||13th March 2023 3pm ET|
2. What terms in capital letters mean: In these Terms & Conditions, terms with capital letters have the following meanings:
“Draw(s)” means a random selection of Winner(s) of the Prize(s) from all Players.
“Featured Game(s)” means the IGT game(s) specified in Section 1, which are available to play on the sites of any Participating Operator(s) and which are included in the Promotion during the Promotional Period.
“Participating Operator(s)” refers to one or more operators of gambling sites/apps who have licensed electronic games from any of the companies in the IGT group of companies and who from time-to-time choose to take part in the Promotion by playing a Featured Game on their sites.
“Player” means any player who plays a Featured Game on the site of a Participating Operator and is entered into the Draw(s) as a result.
“Player ID” means the anonymised unique identifier by which the Player is recognised by the Promoter.
"Prize” means any cash prize awarded pursuant to a Draw conducted after the Promotional Period, as further specified in Section 1.
“Promotion” means the promotion specified in Section 1 and further described in these Terms & Conditions and comprises the applicable Draw(s) conducted after the Promotional Period.
“Promoter” is the person with overall responsibility for the conduct of the Promotion and that person is IGT, a Nevada corporation of 6355 South Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA.
“Promotional Period” has the meaning given in Section 1.
“Qualifying Wager” has the meaning given in Section 10.
“‘Section”’ refers to the Sections of these Terms & Conditions as numbered below.
“Terms & Conditions” means these player terms and conditions.
“Territory” has the meaning given in Section 1.
“Winner” means a Player who is selected to win a Prize and is eligible to win in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
4. Exclusions and Self-Excluded Players: Players who have self-excluded from a Participating Operator, or who are otherwise precluded from participation under applicable law and regulation are not eligible to win a Prize under the Promotion. If a Player self-excludes after playing a Featured Game during the Promotional Period and subsequently wins a prize, that Player will be disqualified. No prizes of any sort will be paid to self-excluded Players at any time, even if they subsequently end their self-exclusion. Employees of the Promoter, Participating Operators, their group companies, their families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion and risk disqualification if they do.
5. Proof of Eligibility and Identity: The Promoter may request proof of eligibility and identity (such as a photo ID and proof of residence) from Winners prior to any prize being paid to them. Any Winner that fails to provide satisfactory proof of eligibility and identity within 14 days of the Promoter’s written request to do so will not be eligible to win a prize and at the Promoter’s sole discretion may select an alternative Winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
6. Promotional Period: The Promotion runs for the Promotional Period specified in Section 1. All ‘days’ referred to in these Terms & Conditions relate to a time period from 12:01AM to 11:59PM in the Territory each day.
7. Game Availability and Cancellations: Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator undertakes, warrants or guarantees that the Featured Game(s) will be available either at all or at all times, on any particular site, including by reason of outages due to technical or connectivity issues or suspension for support and maintenance. Further, Participating Operator(s) may join the Promotion (or leave the Promotion) during the Promotional Period, but Players who made Qualifying Wagers on the Featured Game(s) before such Participating Operator left the Promotion will still be entered into the relevant Draw(s) if the relevant Participating Operator ceases to participate in the Promotion.
8. Multiple Sites: If there is more than one Participating Operator, the Promotion will be conducted across multiple gambling sites run by the different Participating Operators and therefore Winners may be selected from Players that have participated from different sites. All valid entries will have the same chance of winning a prize, regardless of which Participating Operator site the Player used to place their Qualifying Wager.
10. Qualifying Wagers: All Players that wager the Minimum Wager Amount specified in Section 1 (via one or more wagers) on the Featured Game(s) on the site of a Participating Operator during the Promotional Period will automatically gain one (1) entry into a Draw. Subject to the maximum number of Entries per Player per Participating Operator specified in Section 1, Players will gain one additional entry into a Draw for every additional Minimum Wager Amount wagered in the Featured Game(s) during the Promotional Period. This amount is based on cumulative wagers, so it can be made up of multiple wagers of smaller amounts on more than one Featured Game during the Promotional Period provided that the wagers are all placed on the same site of a single Participating Operator. For example, if the Minimum Wager Amount is $10, a player who wagers $95 on a
Featured Game during the Promotional Period would receive nine (9) free entries into a Draw – one (1) for each $10 wagered and a player who wagers $79 on one Featured Game and $1 on another Featured Game (on the same site of a single Participating Operator via all channels) during the Promotional Period would receive eight (8) entries into a Draw – one (1) for each $10 wagered. For the avoidance of doubt, in circumstances where there are multiple Participating Operators, if a Player wagers $19 on one Featured Game and $1 on another Featured Game provided by another Participating Operator at a different site during the Promotional Period then the Player will be entered into a Draw one (1) time only).
11. Winner Selection: The Winners will be selected randomly from all entries in each Draw, by using a computer process that produces verifiably independent results and/or by (or under the supervision of) an independent third party and subsequently verified against the eligibility criteria in Section 3 above. The Draw(s) will take place as set out in Section 1.
12. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by the relevant Participating Operator of their having won a prize within five (5) business days of the relevant Draw taking place, via the method selected by the Participating Operator, using the contact details linked to the Player’s account with such Participating Operator. If a Winner’s’ account has been closed (by the Player or the relevant Participating Operator) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner via email or other method. The Promoter may disqualify any Winner who fails to respond to such efforts within fourteen (14) days and may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternative Player by selecting another Player at random from the remaining valid entries.
13. The Prizes: The total prize fund for the Promotion is as set out in Section 1. Under no circumstances will the Promoter or Participating Operators pay out more than this aggregate total prize fund regardless of the circumstances. Each Player is limited to one (1) Prize per Promotion.
14. Prize Payments: Within 30 days of the relevant Draw, the Participating Operator will be responsible for crediting the prize to each eligible Winner’s registered account used by the Winner to place the Qualifying Wager. The prize will be paid in the currency of the relevant Territory and will be available for withdrawal in accordance with the Participating Operators account terms and/or applicable law and regulation.
15. Disputes with Participating Operators: If a Winner’s’ Participating Operator account is subject to a bone fide dispute between the Winner and the relevant Participating Operator at the time of the award of the prize, the Participating Operator may retain the prize temporarily or permanently until the dispute has been resolved.
16. Ineligibility / Disqualification: If the Promoter reasonably believes that a Winner: (a) does not meet the Eligibility criteria set out in Section 3; or (b) has breached these Terms & Conditions in a serious way, the Promoter reserves the right to instruct the Participating Operator to withhold payment of the prize and may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to an alternative Player by selecting another Player at random from the remaining valid entries.
17. No Alternative Prizes: There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments from Winners’ registered accounts can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the relevant Participating Operators.
18. Exclusions of Liability: If the Promoter fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these Terms & Conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if it was contemplated by you and the Promoter at the time that the Player entered the Promotion.
19. Account Protection: Players are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on their account with any Participating Operator(s), including participation in the Promotion. Please keep your account details and password secure at all times.
20. Publicity: Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
21. Promoter’s Decisions Will Be Binding: Subject to Sections 25 and26, the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Changes to the Promotion. The Promoter may hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion or vary these Terms & Conditions where it becomes necessary, or is in the interests of Players, to do so. The Promoter and any Participating Operator(s) will always try to provide as much notice as possible of any changes to the Promotion or these Terms & Conditions by posting an updated version of these Terms & Conditions on this web page/app before they take effect. Players should therefore check this web page/app frequently and ensure that they are familiar with the latest version of these Terms & Conditions. Any changes to the Terms & Conditions and the Promotion will usually only apply to entries that are received after the date that the change takes effect.
23. Terms & Conditions: By participating in the Promotion all Players will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any person who does not agree to these Terms & Conditions should notify the relevant Participating Operator(s) to stop his or her name being entered into the Promotion and should not accept any prize.
24. Winners’ Player IDs: A list of the Player IDs of all Winners will be available on request. Winners who wish to object to their Player ID being made available can email the Promoter at email@example.com at any time after entering the Promotion. For the Player ID of Winners, please write to the Promoter including the Promotion name using the contact details below within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Promotion.
IGT, 6355 South Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA
25. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Promotion is conducted under, and these Terms & Conditions are subject to, the laws of the state of Pennsylvania Michigan and New Jersey. Players can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these Terms & Conditions in the courts of Pennsylvania Michigan or New Jersey.
26. As a consumer, each Player will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which he or she is resident. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions, including the term above, affects a Player’s rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local state law.